Us

Us

Monday, January 3, 2011

12w4d - Surgery morning

It's 4:20 am. I've showered and brushed my teeth and have had nothing to eat or drink since before midnight. And while I tried desperately to sleep, it was to no avail. From 10pm-3am I tossed and turned and turned and tossed. By 3:01am, I finally gave up and watched an episode of Law & Order SVU. I'd been watching a marathon of it last night and was happy to see the marathon was still going on in the wee hours of the morning. My only regret is that I didn't turn the TV on hours ago instead of torturing myself with trying to sleep. Note to self: next time you have insomnia, just watch TV.

So now I'm watching DH eat his breakfast, oh that bagel looks really good, and then it's time to hit the road to the hospital. Later, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you. I hope everything went well and you and baby are recovering comfortably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandy! We're so lucky to have such great friends like you pulling for us.

    ReplyDelete