Us

Us

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

13w5d - Pics from yesterday

Well hello my friends! I'm doing pretty well today. Got a full day of work in, though I did need to lay down for my lunch hour...all that sitting at my laptop was not so comfortable. I slept a little better last night and walking the dog was easier (yesterday if he pulled on the leash too hard, it didn't feel so great.) All good stuff!

So as promised, here are some pictures from yesterday's appointment.

Our first glimpse of baby, laying on its side. Kind of looks like how DH lays when he naps on the couch.

Photobucket

Then it did its little dance for us and settled into a good position to do a measurement. This measurement measured 13w6d.

Photobucket

Another round of squirming and another measurement. This one 13w3d.

Photobucket

Lastly, we have a shot of my TAC. I wish we got one that easily showed the easily visible circle around the top of my cervix, but hey, we're spoiled by soooo many pics this pregnancy I really can't complain. In this photo, the arrows are pointing to the TAC. (Now do you see why I couldn't figure out what the u/s tech was looking at??)

Photobucket

In other news, I've felt funny feelings in the lower belly the last few days at random times. DH asked if I'm starting to feel the baby move, which is possible since they say women who have already had babies generally feel movements earlier. (I honestly can't remember exactly when I started feeling movement with my first two, but please don't hold that against me. My oldest is going to be 22 in less than a month and my youngest is headed towards turning 19 so I've lost a few memory cells since then.) But am I 100% sure my funny feelings were baby movement?? Not a clue! With my recent surgery making parts of my abdominal area feel numb-ish and other parts feeling sore, and gas pain, etc., I'm going to need to feel that funny feeling a lot more before I really believe it's the little one flipping around in there. But that confirmation could come soon and that's a really exciting thought.

I think later this week I'll also blog a little about why even though I've been a great fan of my tubal reversal and IVF message boards I am soooo not a fan of pregnancy message boards. They suck, but I'll leave that for another day. Until then, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment