Us

Us

Friday, May 13, 2011

31w1d - Not feeling great today

Hi all! Well, yesterday was 31 weeks and I'd written a big, long post only to find out that when I clicked the Publish Post button, Blogger was in the process of crashing. It just came up this afternoon and it didn't save a single word I wrote yesterday...UGH!!!!

Today, I'm really sore in my lady parts and just not feeling super overall. I don't know if she's starting to settle further down but the round ligament pain is pretty brutal today. I've tried every variation of waddle I can think of and I've yet to find a comfortable way to move around. So then I laid down and every position change caused a yelp to come out. Ouch! In addition, I have a mild headache (I think perhaps allergy induced) and I have had yet another new rash pop up. Yep, this new mystery rash has popped up this week above and below my elbows. It's super itchy and when it scabs, it almost looks like remnants of blisters. For the love of Pete, can I catch a break please?!?!

So on another day when I'm feeling better I'll write a longer post (the one I would have had yesterday if Blogger would have crashed) but for today I'm just going to be Grumpy Gertie and keep this one short. Here though is my 31 week picture taken yesterday morning.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment