Us

Us

Thursday, May 26, 2011

33 weeks - Only 4-6 weeks to go!

We're really nearing the end now! Only 4 more work days to go next week, wow!! Only 4-6 weeks to go until we meet the little one (depending on when the c-section is scheduled for.) Man, I'm so excited. I can't wait to meet Maribel. I can't wait to see her, hear her, count her little fingers and toes, smell that little baby smell, nurse her, change her, pace the house at night trying to get her back to sleep, spend some days and nights wondering if she'll ever stop crying. That's right - good and bad times, I'm just ready for those times to start.

I'm also ready to be rid of these pregnancy hormones. Poor DH is having to feel the brunt of my hormonal horridness. The catty remarks, the sarcasm, the grumpiness - oh I feel positively evil sometimes. And yet he tolerates me and loves me still, perhaps because he knows "nice Amanda" is only weeks away from returning to our house. I love you DH and I'm sorry for my wickedness these days. xoxo

So here are a couple of belly shots from today to honor hitting the 33 week mark. One shirted and one bare belly for you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So tomorrow my dog and I will venture out to visit my folks, kids, and grandkids for the holiday weekend. Our last visit pre-baby! I'm just super excited to spend time with the family, work on our cloth wipes with my mom, and chill out at the farm.

And as a proud Army wife on this Memorial Day weekend, please remember all of those who have served our country and made the ultimate sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment