Us

Us

Sunday, March 13, 2011

22w3d - More progress in the nursery

Howdy friends! Hope you're all having a great weekend! Today I'm lounging because yesterday I was doing things non-stop. I put together my new glider/rocker (sooo comfy), cleaned the house (sooo needed it), made some mango salsa & fruit salad (sooo yummy), did 3 loads of laundry (blech), etc, etc. And the other project I worked on that you're seeing in the above picture, is the wall decor I put up yesterday in the nursery. I love these vinyl stickies because when it's time to leave this apartment, they peel right off. Awesome! And now when I look in that room, it's really starting to look like a nursery instead of the office/guest room it was prior to pregnancy. Once the nursery is done, I'll post more pictures. It's still pretty naked right now. We're still waiting on the bedding (someone bought it off our registry YAY) and I want to get a few more things on the other walls that will keep the animal theme going. I can't wait to see how it's all going to look once we're ready for Miss Maribel to move in!

No comments:

Post a Comment