Us

Us

Monday, March 21, 2011

23w4d - Happy Spring!!

Happy Spring to everyone! Though sitting here at my parents' house it's snowing so it doesn't feel too Spring-like here. I certainly miss my family up here in upstate NY but I do NOT miss the weather, yuck!! Had a great weekend up here though. Got to spend time with my kids and granddaughters - oh what a wonderful visit that was on Saturday. Then yesterday I spent a nice quiet day here with my parents - went to a pancake breakfast (yum), did a puzzle and crossword with my mom, and took the dog out (a lot) to sniff around outside. Now I'm just waiting for the snow to let up a little so pup and I can head home.

So health-wise, the eczema and hives are soooo much better! Still getting a few painful hives a day and minor itching from the eczema but really this new ointment has improved things greatly in that department. My sore, swollen hands are another story. Yesterday at the pancake breakfast I had stabbing pain just holding my fork. And sweeping the floor today I had to come up with a new grip to hold the broom. I think my wrist supports are going to be a 24/7 accessory really soon, UGH!!

Other than that, I'm feeling terrific! Maribel is kicking more and more now. Last week she'd be quiet all day and start kicking in the evening. But the last few days she's been pretty active all day long. YIPPEE, because she was making me nervous being all quiet during the day.

Well, tomorrow afternoon I have my next prenatal visit so I'll let you know how that goes. Have a great first full day of spring today!! (And hopefully it's snow-free where you are.)

No comments:

Post a Comment