Us

Us

Sunday, October 31, 2010

7dp3dt...IC=BFP, FRER=BFP

Yep, that's right!!! Both internet cheapie and FRER have a 2nd line so today's results = Big Fat Positive!!! Both are so faint, they're best viewed in daylight...which is why I keep standing by my sliding glass door to look at them. My neighbors would think I'm nuts if they saw me!

We know this early BFP is just the first step of many hurdles to bringing home a baby...making sure we have rising betas, making sure the sac(s) is in the uterus, making sure we have a heartbeat, making sure my cervix will hold a baby in, etc. Heck, we've had 3 BFPs in the last 15 months and you all know what happened with those. But this is an awesome, wonderful, amazing, beautiful first step!!!!

Once the 2nd line is dark enough to be captured in a picture (hopefully in the next couple of days) I'll be sure to post some photos. Sooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halloween BFP

No comments:

Post a Comment