Us

Us

Friday, October 8, 2010

First injections done!


We made it through our first injections!! It took me FOREVER to mix them all as I was all nervous and anal. But I successfully mixed 1 ml of diluant into 6 vials of Bravelle in the first syringe, Then I mixed 1 ml of diluant in 2 vials of Menopur in the second syringe. I attached the nice tiny needles and we were ready to roll. DH did a great job giving me my first injection and I did the second one just fine. I was a little nervous right before I did it (I don't know why - I guess it's just because I've never given myself an injection.) But with those really short, sharp needles, the injections were painless, just a tiny bit of sting with the Menopur. The picture above is just my ugly kitchen counter all set up with tonight's supplies before I started the mixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment