Us

Us

Monday, October 18, 2010

You go girl!

Today's SnS was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! U/s today had 7 measurable follies, woo-hoo!!! The largest was 21x18 and the smallest was 9x12. The rest were scattered in between, but most on the higher end of that range. Now, I know all 7 of them may not reach maturity by ER date, but still - this is FABULOUS news for my little ovary that could!! You go girl!!!

So, tonight I stay on my same dosage (6 Bravelle, 3 Menopur, 1 Ganirelix) and I go back for another SnS tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow! Doctor today (who I've now seen the last 3 visits) said there's a really good chance I'll be triggering tomorrow night for retrieval on Thursday. Holy shit, it's within arm's reach now!! Or should I say, it's within an extremely-long-needle-through-vaginal-wall's reach?? Bad joke, I know, but once I know my ER date I'll share more info on the retrieval process including that extremely long needle through the vaginal wall - god, the thought of that needle makes my hoo-ha cringe.

More to come tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment