Us

Us

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Less than 3 days away!!!!!

Hi there everyone! I've been quiet the last few days as I went to visit my kids and grand-daughter for the weekend then came home and got wrapped back up in work, school, etc. But I did find out late last week that my other grand-baby that's due in February is a girl, so YAY!!!

So, I took my last BCP pill yesterday and got to throw out the rest of the pack so I really only had to take two weeks worth. At this point, I may or may not get a period - it's not necessary to have one, but coming off the BCPs may cause me to have one. Yeah, just what I need, more period, spotting, etc. Remember how I spotted forever?? Yeah, that's how it's been the last week or so too UGH!!!

Anyways, on Friday morning I have to cart my big old baby-in-a-box into the doctor's office. They will do a baseline u/s to make sure there are no cysts, check the uterine lining, and do an antral follie count, etc. If all looks clear, they will review all of my medications with me and let me know my starting dosages. Wow, I could really be starting this all on Friday!! That appointment is less than 3 days away now!! WOW!!!

So I'll be posting more Friday evening. Hopefully I'll have some good news from the baseline appointment and will be able to share my experience of mixing my meds and giving myself my first injection (fingers crossed that I get the go-ahead.) Woo-hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment