Us

Us

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow...

So tomorrow's the big day! If all goes well with the ultrasound and blood work, I should be starting my stims tomorrow! OMG, I soooo hope everything goes well or I'll be crawling into bed for the weekend to cry...God help DH if that's the case, poor guy.

I've re-watched my videos on mixing the meds and injecting them. I've got my meds all packed in a box, ready to cart into the doctor's office tomorrow morning so they can review them all with me. I've got the alarm set on my cell phone to get up really early (I need to get in and out of the doc's nice and early because we have furniture being delivered tomorrow morning...Woo-Hoo on the furniture - this was desperately needed!!!)

Now I'm going to go relax, watch some Project Runway, and say a little prayer that tomorrow goes well. Say one with me, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment